Taxpayers Association of Europe (TAE) Assoc. takes the protection of your personal data very serious. We treat your personal data confidential and handle them according to applicable data protection legislation and this privacy statement.
The use of our website is generally possible without the input of personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or email address) are collected on our site, the input of such data always takes place, insofar possible, on a voluntary basis.
Subsequently, we would like to inform you about data protection on our website as well as the manner, scope and purpose of the personal data that we collect, use and process. Furthermore, we would like to make you aware of the rights granted to you. Data protection is of great importance to us.
Responsible for Privacy Protection/ Processing Entity is the:
Taxpayers Association of Europe (TAE) e. V.
Avenue de la Renaissance 1
Nymphenburger Strasse 118
Represented by the president:
Telephone: +32 2 588 15 20
E-Mail: info (at) taxpayers-europe.org
Calling up of Websites - Processing of Personal Data as well as Manner and Purpose of Usage
When you call up our website you transmit (due to a technical necessity) data to our web server via your Internet browser. The following data are processed in the server log files during an ongoing connection for the communication between your internet browser and our web server:
- Site, from where the file was requested - Referrer URL
- Name of the requested file
- Date and time of the request
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Access status (file transmitted, file not found, etc.)
- Transmitted data volume
For technical reasons (calling up of website) these data are stored by us for a short time. It is not possible to draw any conclusions on any individual persons based on these data. After a period of a maximum of 7 days the IP address is either deleted or rendered anonymous.
The data are only analysed for internal statistical purposes and do not enable us to draw any conclusions about your person. The data will not be compared to other data stocks.
The named data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- To ensure the orderly and smooth connection setup of the website,
- To ensure the comfortable use of the website,
- To analyse the system security and stability and
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis of the processing of data is article 6 section 1 S 1 lit. f GDPR. Our justified interest results from the purposes for data collection listed above. Under no circumstances shall the collected data be used for the purpose of drawing any conclusions about your person.
You can visit the website without giving any information about your person.
Cookies – Analysis Programs
No cookies or analysis programs are used on this website.
Social Network Links
There are no social plug-ins by Facebook or other social networks embedded on this website. Therefore, there is also no program code of a social network active on or site.
Data During Usage of our Contact Form
When sending a message to us via our contact form you can also use a pseudonym instead of your real name. The entry of an email address is necessary to enable us to get in email contact to you.
The data entered into our contact form are exclusively used by us to reply to your contact within the context of your inquiry with us via the contact form. We do not pass on the data you enter into our contact form to third parties or us these data for any other purpose than to answer your request. Data procession for the purpose of getting into contact with us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
Your data are erased after the final processing of your inquiry unless legal requirements for retention prevent us from doing so.
On our website we use the SSL-process (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the respective highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually a 256-bit encryption. In case your browser does not support a 256-bit encryption we will instead fall back onto a 128-bit technology. You can recognise if an individual page of our website is transmitted in an encrypted fashion by the locked depiction of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Apart from that we apply appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved according to technological developments.
Processing/ Disclosure of Data
A disclosure of your personal data towards third parties for purposes other than the ones mentioned above or below does not take place.
We only pass on your data to third parties if:
- You have given your explicit consent to it according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit a GDPR,
- this is permitted by law and according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR necessary for the performance of a contract or for the performance of measures prior to entering into a contract with you,
- in the case that according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation for us to do so,
- if according to Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by ua or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR obtain information from us about the personal data on you we have processed. In particular you can request information about the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients that your personal data was disclosed to or are being disclosed to, the planned period of storage of such data, the existence of the right to request from us the correction, the erasure, the restriction of processing of data or objection, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, insofar as the data were not collected by us any available information as to their source, as well as to the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and if necessary, meaningful information about their particulars;
- according to Art. 16 GDPR request the immediate correction of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
- according to Art. 17 GDPR request the erasure of your personal data stored by us insofar as the processing thereof is not necessary for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- according to Art. 18 GDPR obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data in as far as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, their processing is unlawful, but the erasure thereof opposed by you, and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or according to Art 21 GDPR you have objected to the processing of the data;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request their transmittal to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 Abs. 3 GDPR withdraw their consent given to us at any time. This has the consequence that in the future we no longer have the right to process the data, once consented to;
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general you can turn to the supervisory authority at the place of your habitual residence or workplace or our place of business. A list of data protection officers as well as their contact data can be found under the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Right to Objection
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data pertaining to you taking place according to Article 6 Par. 1 lit e or f, due to reasons arsing from your special situation. After objection by you we no longer process your personal data, except for the case in which we can prove compelling and legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights or freedoms, or their processing serves the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If you want to make use of your right of objection an email to us suffices.
Changes to this Privacy Statement - Date
By developing our website and offers via the same further or due to changed legal or official requirements it can become necessary to make changes to this privacy statement in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. The respective current privacy statement can at any time be called up by you on our website under Privacy Statement and printed out.
Dated July 2023